Saturday, September 22, 2007

Billet Grilles - SP

As far as I can tell billet grilles are mods for a car, they attach to the front grill section.

I've never really seen them around before and there's a huge car mod culture down here in New Zealand so I'm not to sure what to make of these grilles, it looks like there's a huge range of grilles to choose from for most cars and some of them do look pretty nice.

I don't have a car myself but I'm sure some of my friends would probably want to check this out.

3 comments:

  1. Not my style, kind of ugly and way too big

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:32 PM

    Agreed, Mr. Johnson. There's actually an anti-billet, back-to-basics movement in hot rodding around here with an annual show called "Billet Proof". Clever, eh?

    Err, I mean, billet is great! Buy tons of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, yea buy tons. I shouldn't be taking the mickey out of my sponsors. LOL.

    ReplyDelete