Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Moller Skycar, yours for 100k odd

What ever happened to the Moller Skycar? We were all supposed to be flying around in them by now and for the low, low price of $100,000 at that.

UFOs For Sale! $100.000 each,Ltd.Editions
This seems pretty old, the reporter seemed really excited.


Paul Moller, the guy behind them still seems to be going strong, even announcing a new model this year. If you goto Moller's website you to can place a deposit on the latest M400 Skycar, I don't know if the Moller 200 X or the Moller 300 are still on offer.

Would be cool to have one of these, though they do look a little dangerous. I actually don't know if since the 70s anyone has actually gotten their craft delivered, seems to me he's taking deposits to feed the development with promises of delivery in the not to distant future. Could be wrong though.

2 comments:

  1. I want one! I can just picture the amazed faces in the supermarket car park, as I would swoop in to do my weekly shop. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be scared beyond belief in one of those, I still want one though.

    ReplyDelete