Sunday, November 11, 2007

About some of the changes

Added a few things around here, I think I'm about to go a widget binge, I'd better calm down a bit.

I added a long over due About Me page, something a little more in depth than the default blogger one and I hope people get to know me a little better because of it.

I added a poll to the sidebar, I hope the results help me better know what people want to see around here, always good.

I also added something of a chat room feature, it's more of a shout box type thing, but I don't know, maybe people will be able to get some conversations going or something. Still in testing, I don't know what the full features are yet, what I do know is that it's listed on the service providers site so people who don't find the chat room through this blog can also access it from there, maybe be able to meet some new people or something.

Well that's that for now, check y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment