Sunday, November 11, 2007

About Me and My Paranormal Life

This has been a long time coming, a proper introduction and about me page, I don't usually write about myself to much and I have a thing about keeping anonymous on the net, I don't know why, it's not that bad of a place, one day maybe I'll put up a photo of myself, but only on a good day.

Anyway here goes, I'm of Maori and European descent and have lived all my life down here in Wellington, New Zealand. I am a classically trained Artist and graphic designer, huge student loan and no high paying job lol, suits me fine, I'm a cruisy type of guy.

I've been interested in the paranormal ever since I can remember, probably has something to do with being allowed to watch horror movies from an early age and that my father and grandmother both knew I was into monsters, ghosts and UFOs, they'd always buy me comic books and books about myths and legends and such.

At best I'm an armchair enthusiast, but I have had my fair share of paranormal experiences, seen something in the sky I can't explain, have seen an apparition and have had some paranormal activity surround me, which I have not written about yet. I have also seen some strange things along beaches and the ocean.

I've had My Paranormal Life going for about a year and a half now and I try to post here as frequently as I can, most of my posts deal with paranormal videos I find across the web, I sift through loads of junk to present the best and most interesting videos I can find, I also try to present the latest paranormal news and from time to time my own art and thoughts on subjects.

I don't see myself waning anytime soon and I see many more years of posting to My Paranormal Life, it's a passion and a pleasure to do this and I have found the online paranormal community to be a very knowledgeable and interesting lot and have learned many great things in the year and a half I have been doing this.

I don't know how to finish this so I'll leave with one of my favorite quotes.

"Imagination is more powerful than knowledge"- Albert Einstein.

It's just so flexible.


Subscribe to the My Paranormal Life Feed.

1 comment:

  1. شركتنا من المتميزون في اعمال الاصلاح بدون هدم او تكسير من خلال شركة ركن البيت التي تقدم الكثير والكثير في عمل اللازم وتصحيح الاخطاء التي تسببها تسريبات المياه فنحن مثلا

    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة تقدم خدمة لعمل الاصلاح بدون اي خراب ونقدم النصيحة للعملاء بالابتعاد عن الاعمال التي تؤدي الي هذا الخراب فتعاملك مع شركة كشف تسربات بجدة لديها الخبرة الكافية تساعدك في الحفاظ علي منزلك كما اننا نتمكن في اننا سوف نرتقي بخدمة لاننا نقوم بالعمل السليم لها كما يوجد لدينا خدمات العوازل التي تمنع التسريبات من الاسقف لكم والحوائط والخزانات من خلال شركة تسمي الاولي في مجالها لذلك نحن نقدم شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض التي تعتبر في عل الخزانات الارضية من الداخل بواسطة مواد متميزة كما نقدم لكم شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض لعمل العوازل التي تمنع جميع التسريبات في الاسقف

    ReplyDelete