Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What kind of aircraft is this?

I'm splitting my blitz time between here and my other blog Strange Clips, gave it a little redesign to. So far there's more strange clips than there are paranormal clips.

The short video below shows a really strange flying craft, a kind of plane, but I've never seen anything like it. You could say it looks a little like a stealth bomber but not at all at the same time.

On the other hand there's no reference in the clip to make any comparisons for size and what not, just the craft, the sky and some sound.

Is it real?


Aereo Ufo Ovni
Uploaded by Dexh

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:12 PM

    My guess is that it's a small, model craft with airplane sounds dubbed in. If this was a large object I would think the person filming could have included a shot showing some of the ground or whatnot for perspective. Film didn't show enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be a new design of stealth B-2. It is similar enough that if it is a real full sized object, my guess would be military rather than other worldly.

    ReplyDelete