Monday, February 11, 2008

The War on Drugs

And how it doesn't work.

Most probably not one for the youngins.

American Drug War - The Last White Hope


Not paranormal related, but conspiracy related. Thought I'd post it because it took up all my blogging time watching it, gotta post something.

What I found most interesting about it is the culture of solving problems with industry, find a problem, throw cash at it and watch as nothing much happens, hmm I wonder if it's because everyones getting rich off of trying to solve the problem?. Much like the war on terrorism, the war on drugs will never be won because of the ever evolving nature on the "enemy".

Another thing is the blanket laws that get pushed through as a way of fighting the problems, each time taking a little more of everyones personal freedoms, much like the patriot act.

Lol, and no, I haven't smoked anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment