Saturday, March 29, 2008

Added some new boards to the forums

Just added a couple categories to Our Paranormal Boards, first off we have Share your Experiences for all the the ghostly stories people want to share and secondly we have Paranormal Sounds, seem to be coming across a lot of sounds lately, so just to keep things organized I setup this board.

Also the newest member Direwolf posted an experience I can't explain, pretty interesting though, can't get my head around it.

I may as well go all in, over at my other blog Game Junker I posted a very cool CG video of a fans creation tittled Dead Fantasy 2, the video is an action packed, full on fight scene between the characters of Final Fantasy and the characters of Dead or Alive, one of the most excellent fan vids I've ever seen.

And finally, seen those BigDog videos?, well here's one that'll knock your socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment