Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mutiple Lights filmed over Arizona

Click the link for the latest videos and news about the Mystery Lights Over Arizona.

The videos start out with just one light, by the end of the second there's more than a dozen. Very pretty videos, I just wish they had filmed some of the surrounding area so we could get a good point of reference.

They could just be lanterns for all we know.

"UFO or UFOS over Why, Arizona 20 miles from Mexico border spotted sometime at night in video my grandpa says its lights from border patrol but called and they verified they've never used lights. There is another part of this video look on my profile. Watch other half as more appear and proven to be in sky." - Youtube Desription.

UFO In- Why, Arizona pt.1


UFO In- Why, Arizona pt.2

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:07 AM

    Just wish for once more than one camcorder could film the same sighting. I mean these were the only people who saw this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how ya feel, but if you look at the stephenville sightings, that was a huge event, what came out of it, bugger all.

    I wonder when these videos were shot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it was filmed March 25th 08.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:43 AM

    Yeah, hundreds of people saw the Stephenville incident but there was no video to help confirm if it was 10 fighter planes or 1 mile-long flying saucer. Another thing to keep in mind was that the great majority came out in the days following the initial reports suggesting they didn't think what they saw was too strange to make a big deal about immediately. I mean if I saw something THAT big in the sky I'd have some sense of urgency to report it. But I guess everything really is bigger in Texas LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, for sure, though I don't think I'd tell a lot of people I saw something like that... scrap that, I'd blog it.

    Anyway just posted the latest video from Rich Giordano, shot a week and a bit before the vids in this post and also from Arizona, there's a few similarities for sure, though not as many lights.

    More Arizona Lights

    ReplyDelete