Monday, July 31, 2006

Australian Yowie (Bigfoot) caught on video

Years ago I saw a doucmentary about the Australian Yowie (Aussies bigfoot), I remember one photo on that show very well, the photo was from the early 1900s and it showed a man in front of a tree doing his 1900 type pose, behind that tree was a huge creature, maybe 13 feet tall plain as day, over the years I've tried searching the net for that photo but have never been able to find it.

I was searching for that photo today, instead of finding that Yowie photo I found a Yowie video.
Australian Yowie caught on video (Embed)


This version has been litened up, I first saw the video on google videos and couldn't see anything so I searched for it on Youtube, everything seems to end up on there. It shows a creature standing next to a tree, it seems to blend in guite well with its surroundings but gets startled when the people filming notice it, it circles the tree and towards the left and the camera pans off to the right. The Yowie goes in one direction while the camera goes in the other, this kind of seems like a dileberate action by the camera man.

But who knows, it just looks so cute, little baby Wookie.

Found a thread on a forum called WickedLasers which was started by the person who filmed it.

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:02 PM

    Video has a shot of an old man with beard head next to tree.

    Yowies could be humanoid.

    Jon-Erik Beckjord

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like a hairy man to me, when I was looking for yowie pictures I was wondering why there were so many dragon like pictures coming up then I read the wiki entry that explained that a yowie (whowie) was a lizard cross ant beasty, Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the bear (or whatever hehe) from Star Wars!!
    Could be fake. But interesting to watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guy who made the film worked in movie special effects. It is an obvious hoax. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's has a great special effect on that camera ... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look like a hairy man to me, when I was looking for yowie pictures I was wondering why there were so many dragon like pictures coming up then I read the wiki entry that explained that a yowie (whowie) was a lizard cross ant beasty, Pretty cool.

    Cara Cantik Alami, Best New Cars, drama korea terbaru, harga laptop asus, harga smartphone terbaru, Cara Membuat Blog, Cara Buat Duit Internet

    ReplyDelete