Monday, February 12, 2007

Bigfoot video from Kentucky

I think it's time for another paranormal video blitz, I've been saving up those video links again.

Dang I'm lazy.

You've probably seen this video over at Cryptomundo so I won't go into much detail about the history. The video reminds me a lot of the video I mentioned in a post called Controversial Valentown ghost video, I have to say that I think they had better equipment in the Valentown video, but the two subjects look very blobby.

In the Bigfoot video it shows a lady leaving a plate (of what they say are pancakes) on the ground, it takes a while for the Bigfoot to come into camera view, the sas reaches out a picks up the plate and eats the pancakes.

The video quality is very bad and while waiting for sas to appear I thought that I saw saw about 20 ghostly figures appear, not really just looked like it.

Also on the time line I clicked back and fourth between the woman and the Sasquatch and they both look very similar, especially in size.

I do hope they get some better equipment because they say he visits regularly.

ORV1

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that one didn't convince me at all, but I heard they're claiming to have seen it during the day, and are hoping to catch daytime video. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they do, would be cool if they did, but their equipment seems pretty bad I daylight to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:11 AM

    I believe that Bigfoot is real because I know what Bigfoot really is. Half man and half gorilla. Men had sex with female gorillas a long time ago. If you don't believe that humans and primates can reproduce together, then watch these two videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvVpRLvj3qs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHVFE02NTgU

    ReplyDelete