Sunday, March 18, 2007

UFO New Westminster BC Canada update

Just an update on one of my previous posts "UFO filmed over New Westminster BC Canada", I just received an email from Mark, the man who filmed it, Mark pointed me in the direction of nicely detailed account of the event with a very nice analysis of the video. The analysis pointed out things that I hadn't noticed while watching the video previously. The arguments against the video are that it is an under inflated Mylar balloon, I don't buy that explanation, If it were of an under inflated Mylar balloon it wouldn't look as solid as it does, some of the comments suggest that creases are visible, I've watched the video over and over again and i can't make out any creases.

Give the video a second look, I think it's a little gem.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:18 PM

    Why all the exposure now when this occurred more than 3 years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit suspicious that he has a VERY steady hand when zooming in, almost TOO steady.
    And it does look animated a bit, or something.
    First thought was frisbee, but obviously it can't move like that...

    All UFO incidents seems to be filmed by only ONE person and only with ONE camera..! Now if two persons would film the same thing but from two angles it might come of as more real.

    ReplyDelete