Monday, May 28, 2007

A Fairy in my Tree, Haunted Photoshop

Fairy PhotoI like to take pictures of random things, most of the time the photos I take just end up filling my hard drive, but I keep them anyway because I can always use them for something.

As In this case I saw what looked like a fairy in the upper right hand corner of the photo, it's not a fairy though and with photoshop I added a nose and eyes. That's all that has been done to the photo with photoshop.

It doesn't have wings though so maybe it looks more like a pixie, I really don't know the difference?

I think I'll keep this a regular thing, I have loads of photos that with a little tweaking could make for some very cool looking images.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 PM

    lol! did you add the eyes and nose???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I should have added some wings to I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty cool. It kind of looks like Bjork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Even if you hadn't added the facial features, it's got arms, a neck, shoulder pads and some kind of flamboyant hedgear. Like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks pretty real...you had me going there for awhile..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments, when I first saw it, the whole fairy looked photoshoped.

    Looking at trees is like looking at clouds for me, I love trying to make out shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha is pretty cool when you know how to use photoshop properly, you can do amazing things.

    ReplyDelete