Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My first ITC video

I've written a couple of posts about ITC, one was kind of an introduction to instrumental transcommunication and the other was about my first attempt at ITC, the results weren't that great.

I didn't try it again until I had some unexpected free time, my phone company decided to do some line maintenance, so I was without a connection for a few days. I had never been able to set it up the way I wanted to record my TV, but I forgot that I had a webcam and tried it with that and it worked out beautifully.

What I did was simply point the webcam at my computer screen to get a loop effect and record it. I wouldn't say I captured any paranormal phenomena, but the result was pretty psychedelic and a little unexpected.

I made a video you can watch with the results.

ITC Video loop


I'll probably keep trying this out, while doing this first run I could see that it would be pretty easy to coax images from the loop, nothing like what is shown in some of the more out of it examples from other people though.

No comments:

Post a Comment