Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Behemoth Drawing

I drew this maybe 10 years ago, basic pencil on paper drawing, like most. I've always liked drawing giants, behemoths etc, probably why I like Bigfoot so much.

With this drawing of a huge tamed beast, I imagined a world that beasts like this were common, that accounts for the three parking posts. These beasts could crush anyone who rode them, much like Elephants they're still unpredictable, hence the warning signs.

Most of my drawings tie into a pretty much never ending story I'm working on, a lot of the world I imagine is all drawn out I just got to work on a beginning, middle and end. Bout time I focused on that, been literally years, you may not see me around here to much, got a hankering for some drawing.

Oh this is for Wordless Wednesday, though it has a few words and it's still Tuesday in a lot of the world, it's Wednesday here though.

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:54 AM

    cool artwork!

    happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an incredible talent you have.

    Happy WW!
    Mommeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great drawing, you obviously have talent!
    Happy WW!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:18 AM

    Coolio! You are very talented! Happy WW ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:33 AM

    that is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a brilliant drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an excellent drawing. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Art Work!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting! Great job. Compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting drawing. do you still draw?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you're still drawing. I used to draw a lot. I was in art classes for years and just got tired of it and stopped. I can't draw very well anymore. Keep going! That is a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are talented!
    Happy WW! :-)

    Isabelle aka Tricotine
    http://tricotine.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a great talent there! Very nice work..

    ~smiles~

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful drawing - you've got some talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are quite a talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice touch with the parking posts, you should post some current stuff!

    ReplyDelete