Tuesday, August 07, 2007

UFO Sighting Checklist

I often wonder about some of the things I see in the sky, could they be UFOs or something else, most of the time what I see is well to small to make a big deal about, you know, try to take a photo of it and it comes out not looking at all like what your seeing.

Then again some of it could be due to some of the things on this list on How to identify a UFO, though my best UFO sighting doesn't fit well into the weather Balloon explanation.

I do like that I now have a list of things to look at in the sky, pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:42 PM

    Hi. A lot of folks who read my blogs on "How to Watch a Flying Saucer" and "How to Identify a UFO" mistakenly thought that I was saying that all sightings were only misinterpretations of natural or manmade phenomena. But I did not say that. Althoughj I personally have doubts that any UFO sightings are the result of any real visitation by aliens (or whatever), I certainly have no proof that they are not. Almost anything could be true. My blogs were just to list alternative explanations.

    Larry Sessions,
    Denver

    ReplyDelete