Thursday, August 30, 2007

My thoughts on Cloverfield

Been following this Cloverfield thing pretty loosely, I tried to figure it out for awhile but I'm just not that smart or involved.

Anyway AICNs latest post has got a rumor about something, the interesting part is about "the monsters" scales fall off they turn into small monsters, rumored raptor like. Another bit to read is about the end of some trailer where a soldier says "she's been bitten", bloody zombies now.

I sure hope this whole viral campaign is misleading because my thoughts about what the movie may be about are not what I want to watch, but hey at least my thoughts are totally made up.

Here's what I think it's about. So you've got this drink called Slusho, it's made from magical ingredients from the sea, people love to drink it, the monster is from the sea, the monster shows up one day to claim Slusho back, turns out the monster is the mother of the magical ingredients from the sea. Little bits fall off of monster and turn into little monsters that bite people, people get sick, die and spawn little big monster babies, the monster returns to the sea never to be seen again.

Kind of lame, I sure hope that's not it, maybe I need to get a better imagination.

I'm hoping that all this Internet stuff is around to throw every ones expectations out the window, I hope when the movie comes out people will be sitting in the theatre with pre-existing ideas and be totally side winded by what they see.

Just a little rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment