Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rob Zombies Halloween

Michael Myers is one of the horror maniacs that still manages to give me the creeps, probably because the character is more realistic than Freddy or Jason, Mikes pretty much your average serial killer type, though he does seem to have super human abilities at times.

When I heard that Rob Zombie was reworking Halloween I thought to myself "great stuff", I loved The Devil's Rejects, it wasn't what I expected at all, I loved the bit where the psycho family takes time to relax with family friends, it's so not what you'd expect from most movies these days.

Rob Zombie seems to take the time to explore the little things in his movies instead of mentioning them and passing on them just as quickly.

That's the kind of thing I hope Halloween has, intimate moments that don't seem forced or are a byline to the action.

I think Halloween comes out today, not sure when it'll come out down here, hope I don't have to wait to long.

Halloween Trailer 2. rated R

No comments:

Post a Comment