Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sasquatch a Protected Species in King County Washington

So it goes like this, a guy wants to sell his land, King County officials come in and tell him that they've just decided to designate most of his land as wetlands and that no development could take place because it is habitat for protected species.

One of the species on the list is Bipedes Giganticus something or other, BIGFOOT.

The video explains it a lot better, it's from C-Span.

BIGFOOT as an Endangered Protected Species


I really wish I had a point to make, little interesting tidbit anyway.

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo funny. LoL! I'm LMAO right now! I love Boortz. "Too much scoobie doo" LoL... "Big Feet" LoL. I can't stop laughing. Jeez then he has to mention Rush. Heh talk radio for the short bus. Man what a story. He's right the government doesn't care if bigfoot's existence has been proven or not as long as they can use it to steal someones land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I knew I had a point to make, yea that was pretty funny, so funny when he was asking them to guess what it was, they had no clue and you could tell he was dieing to get it out.

    ReplyDelete