Monday, September 24, 2007

My Paranormal Life's 300th post

This will be my 300th post here at MPL, doesn't seem like long ago that I realised I had past the 200 post mark and didn't do anything for that. 300 hundred seems like a lot, I think I've written more with my own drive than I ever did throughout all my school years, I was a pretty distracted student.

There's a few moments I find memorable since my 100th post, one was viewing and posting about Zeitgeist the movie, the comments left on that particular post are so long and involved that I have a hard time understanding what the commenter's are talking about, that coupled with the information in the movie itself has lead me on a journey to know more about ancient history and it's very interesting and even shocking at times.

Another thing was the whole Chad Drone thing which seems to have died off now, be it a hoax or something from another world it was one of the most interesting paranormal things going at the time.

One last thing was the Haiti Videos, that whole thing was huge, totally fake though, but still leaves its mark when it comes to any new video footage, people seem to doubt new footage based on the Haiti videos being so good, yet fake.

It seems to me that the Paranormal blogging community has grown very large, I'm always coming across new blogs all the time and a lot of my old favorites are still going strong and some have even started up again.

Dustin has started posting again at his blog Odd Things, used to be one of my daily checks and I'm glad he's back, I love reading what he has to say.

Bob's blog Blackholes and Astrostuff is one of my new favorites, always has something interesting to read about, space, planets, the moon, great stuff.

Another of my daily visits is Aura's Encounters With The Unexplained, Aura's blog inspires me with great ideas and new things to explore along with some cool and creepy stories. I always seem to find things there I hadn't heard of before.

I can't forget Lesley's blog The Debris Field a great resource for a lot of the latest information related to the Paranormal and UFOs, Lesley's blog seems to bring a lot of paranormal bloggers together, I go there daily to catch up on what's going on.

I'm also enjoying these bloggers blogs who also regularly comment here, Bill's blog Strange and Cool which has interesting info about various strange tech and free energy solutions. Andrea's blog Ghost Stories which I think was one of the first ever paranormal blogs that I ever read. Jake of all Trades is another I go to from time to time, some great photos to check out there, steampunk styles.

O.k so the problem with shout-outs is that I know I would have forgotten people, I'll probably realize later, but that will give me something else to post about.

So where to from here, nothing special, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing, no big plans, keeps me grounded. Then again I do have some big plans but they're way way way way off, island time is what I live by. Anyway thanks to all the people who take the time to comment and thanks to everyone who visits my blog, it's what keeps me going.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:54 PM

    Keep it up Rand and thanks for the mention ;) Have a good one friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rand, I'm glad I found your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out and Congrats on reaching 300 posts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention! It's good to be back. Still trying to work my way back to daily posts, but it should be at least a few times a week for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:43 AM

    Thanks for the mention, mate! Eep, I just realized that you're not on my blog roll--something must be done about that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you folks, it would be a much much less interesting journey if I didn't know about y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for mentioning me Rand. I love checking your blog. And I mostly learned about the Haiti videos from you ;-) Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete