Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bigfoot Wars on Mars while Freeman Portals in Controversy

After a week and a half of neglecting my feed reader and with my bookmark blitz over I think it's time to take a look at what's been going on.

Arse!!! this is going to take ages... no probs, I'm cool wit it.

Bigfoot on marsSo apparently it's easier to photograph Bigfoot strolling around on mars. It does look like some sort of relic, but it's so just a natural rock formation, isn't it? Update: the things probably really tiny, like 10 inches tiny.

This headline stood out, Ancient Bigfoot Wars, great idea and I'd like to think they did so along side Jedi. Seriously though could it be possible?

The World’s Most Infamous Staged Photos, informative article about photo manipulation, not the photoshop kind but the misleading kind, includes some very famous images.

Now I'm freaked out by mice as much as the next person but the idea of a bull sized rodent would actually make that fear logical.

Wow not as much as I thought there would be, I'll leave y'all with a very special call-in to Coast to Coast AM from the one and only Gordon Freeman.

Gordon Freeman Calls Coast to Coast AM (Original)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:24 PM

    I saw the headlines about this image and posted about it today too. To me it appears 3 dimensional and is quite compelling. Looks like a human figure! It's a bit spooky... Natural rock formation my butt! Sarcasm aside (although some meat head skeptic will use this as an excuse) what do you really make of this Rand?

    p.s. thanks for the Coast to Coast video.

    ReplyDelete