Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Texas UFO Sightings

Haven't been keeping up with the news the last couple weeks but this whole Texas UFO Sightings thing seems like big news, so I thought I'd better catch up. You'd think that with so many eyewitnesses there would be more videos and photos of the UFO floating about, but there's very little if anything, could have something to do with the $5,000 Reward being offered for footage or photos, only time will tell.

NOTE: I'll be updating this post when new info comes to light. And also let me know if the videos below work, if not I'll find alts.

So first we have initial reports.





Then we have Mufon on the case.



Larry King's even getting in on the action.

Now we have the military claiming the sightings are of nothing more than an F-16 Squadron.

No comments:

Post a Comment