Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Boo Post - Drones, Halo3, Big Birds amd more

So... What was paranormal today. or what I was interested in today more like it.

Critique on the Drone/Strange Craft Photographs - A write up about the drone photos with some photos showing some fishy results.

Big-bird encounter one for the books - An eyewitness account of a pair of giant birds with a wing span of 20 feet. Nice story, really got my imagination going, I've always loved the idea of giant birds, I even did my high school design project about a local legend of a giant eagle, presumably based on the Haast Eagle.

Children as young as five to be fingerprinted in schools - This just doesn't seem right at all.

Gettysburg ghost stories - Home of one of my favorite ghost videos. I didn't know it was such a ghostly kind of place, I mean the Ghost Tours part.

WEEKLY WORLD NEWS to shut up shop? - I used to love this paper as kid, I used to read it wondering why I hadn't seen any of the stories on the nightly news, I was totally sucked in.

Halo3 shorts from Weta - When I first heard that Peter Jackson was set to produce a Halo movie I was pretty psyched, but then I heard it was canned. I can't believe I missed this though, it looks like Weta are still connected to Halo in a way, supplying props and supplies. Check out the teaser for the trailer below.

Halo 3 E3 2007 "Arms Race" Live Action Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment