Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More Mysterious Places - video 5

Here's another video of The World's Mysterious Places using google to explore these sites, this is number five in the series and I am really enjoying them, the previous 4 I have posted here at MPL, if you want to watch them at the source or share them you can check out the uploaders collection who is under the user name Jemster.

I really hope the user makes more of these as they are very fascinating, this video explores some of the more unknown stone circles through out Britain, hill figures along with other strange and ancient mysteries.

The videos are very chilled out and for me give food for thought.

The World's Mysterious Places - Part 5


My previous posts about the other videos:

Mysterious Places Video 4.
Mysterious Places Videos 1, 2 and 3.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:32 PM

    I really enjoyed this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I really like the chilled out feeling these videos have.

    ReplyDelete