Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thought I caught me some UFOs, Just Orbs though

unidentified storm objescts

When I came across this shot while browsing a batch of photos I had taken I thought that I had captured some UFOs, a second later I remembered that they were birds, if I hadn't remembered that I would probably still be thinking that I had caught UFOS on film.

I think it's so easy to mistake objects for more than what they are, really have to be careful. If I had of come on here and blogged about what I thought I had caught in a photograph I probably would have got slammed with a bunch of negative feedback (when I say slammed I mean a comment or two).

This brings me to orb photos, awhile back I posted about how I was going to try and capture orbs in photos in these posts Ghosts Monsters Orbs and aliens, Hunting for Orbs but got me a Dragon, as you can tell back then I had a bit more respect for the whole orb phenomenon but since then I am now taking a load more photos and what I have found out is that orbs a very very common, about 1/8 of the photos I take have orbs in them and I put all of them down to dust, smudges, light etc. Atleast until I see one that looks really cool. So what I'm going to do is try and come up with a technique that'll produce orbs every time and share it with y'all.

In the mean time check out the Flickr group Scary Creepy Weird, for some scary, creepy, weird photos.

Also the catagories don't work that well so I'll have to wait untill I get offered beta.

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment